Carbondale Vacuum Center at The Fixit Shoppe takes your privacy seriously and protects any information collected from you as you navigate this website. You can be assured that your information will be used in accordance with this policy.
We may collect the following information:
Basic demographic information such as name, address, email address, phone number.
Marketing preferences and other customer-centered information necessary for transactions and marketing.
We collect this information primarily for record keeping purposes and to improve our services and products. We may send email about new products, special offers or other information to the email address you have provided. We may also use your information in the interest of conducting market research. We may contact you by email, phone, text or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure the information we collect. We do not store payment information.
Cookies are small files created by websites when you navigate them. Cookies improve the online experience because they save your browsing information. By using cookies, websites can keep you signed in, recall your preferences and your shopping cart, and provide content geared toward the customers. Cookies do not give us access to your devices or any information you do not choose to share with us. You can accept or decline cookies, though declining may affect your experience with the website.
Links to other websites:
You may occasionally see links on our website which lead to other websites. Once you click on those links, you will leave our site, we are no longer responsible for and we will no longer have any control over your privacy while your navigate other websites.
Customer’s option to control personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
You can choose to opt out of marketing by clicking the box indicating you do not want your information to be used for marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us. You may also click on the “Unsubscribe” link.
We do not sell or distribute customers’ information unless we have your permission or are required by law to release your information. If you tell us you are interested in receiving promotional information, we will do so.
If you feel any of your information stored in your account on our website is not correct please call us so that we may correct it as appropriate.
- 100% Refund on Riccar vacuums returned in excellent condition with original packaging within 30 days of receipt of product.
- 100% Refund on all other vacuums if returned in new, unused & unopened condition within 10 days of receipt of product.
- If other items are returned in opened and used condition within 10 days of customer's receipt of product, then products will be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Packages of bags and cleaning chemicals cannot be returned if opened and/or used.
- Parts returns due to a clear manufacturer's defect are accepted and will not be subject to a restocking fee.
- No returns accepted after 10 days after customer's receipt of product (except Riccar vacuums - see above).